- Thin, Light, Fast: With Solar Paper we’re making the thinnest and lightest solar charger that can reliably charge your smartphone in about 2.5 hours on a sunny day. That’s about the same as a wall charger.
- Goes Anywhere: Solar Paper is so lightweight that outdoorsy types can clip it to a backpack and charge while hiking. Urban adventurers can easily slip it into a jacket pocket or notebook.
- Reliable and Easy to Use: Most solar chargers shut down and need to be manually reset after a cloud passes overhead and the voltage drops. Solar Paper automatically resets itself so you can keep charging, hassle free.
- Expands with Magnets: The basic 5 watt Solar Paper can charge your smartphone on a sunny day. If you need more power to charge a tablet, or to charge on a cloudy day, you can click new magnetic panels into place.
- From the same team that brought you SOLARADE, backed by 1,025 people in 2014.
Favorite perk ($79)
5W Solar Paper for Morning backers.
Good for feeding smart phones like iPhone 3, 4, 5, 6 or Galaxy S1, 2, 3 with solar energy.
(Expected retail price $120 USD)